Saturday 7 September 2013

Back to M.A.C

hey guys!
so for some reason i was totally unaware about the back to mac programme until the other day, and wowza how good is that! (If im not the only one out there who has never heard of this, if you take back six empty mac products to your a counter you get a free lipstick of your choice in return!) Thank god i hadn't thrown any of my empties away! I don't even know why I hadn't thrown any of my empty bottles away?? they were all just sat in one of my mac bags... sitting there. Which is totally weird for me as i am quite the oppposite to a hoarder i sometimes just end up throwing everything away!
Anyway, luckily I had kept my empties so with this excitement I gave myself a reason to go shopping. So me and my best friend went shopping and spent rather a lot of time drooling over many make-up items.
In return of my six empties I chose the nude 'creme cup' lipstick and I love the colour its such an easy lipstick to wear daily. (Left lipstick)
And I then bought 'Please me' (Right lipstick) 

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment