Wednesday 11 September 2013

I can never go into boots and walk out empty handed! 
I popped into boots today and did my usual look around at all the bits and they had so many offers on today i just couldnt resist!
They had virtually all the make-up in there buy one get the other half price so i went over to the brushes isle and they were on offer too! As i have been wanting to buy more of the real technique brushes for ages but jut haven't gotten round to it i thought i might as well take advantage of the offer. So i bought the setting small brush and the medium sized stippling brush. I thought the setting brush would be good to carry round with powder so i am able to powder my nose! (how cliche! but needed)
I then bought the soap and glory hand cream as i absolutely love it, it smells great. I have had it before so i know it is perfect for me.
Also rather random but i just wanted to do a quick post about primark eyelashes, ive never really bought anything from the beauty section in primark but as i used to be terrible at applying eyelashes and as these are only £1 (THATS RIGHT ONE POUND!) i decided to pick up a few and get practising!
I prefer the natural look lashes to the fuller look lashes as i think personally on me they just look too much and flick out too much on my eyelid. But at £1 I think these natural look eyelashes are great! 


8 comments:

  1. I've just gone on a crazy Boots Haul too and got the powder brush and blush brush :) the stipling looks so good! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love all the real techniques brushes! want them all haha xx

      Delete
  2. These are very cute. Especially the hand food, never heard of it but it looks really good! Very happy to have come across this post :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks :):)
      the hand food smells so good as well!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hand food is my favourite hand cream ever! I love your make up brush too - I've not actually bought any real techniques brushes yet. Great Post!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the expert face brush and have a lot more real techniques brushes on my Christmas wishlist :) Is there any you would recommend?

    http://comichellex.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Abbie,
    I think your blog is lovely so I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    It's all explained in my latest blog post!
    I hope you check it out,
    Alice x x x
    alicecryans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the brush is great!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete