Friday 30 August 2013

Favourite foundation

I always stick to a product when i know i like it. Before these products i was using various foundations which i knew just weren't quite right for my skin and skin tone. So being fed up of knowing it wasn't quite right,  i decided to go to a MAC counter and one of the ladies helped pick what would be best for my skin and what colour was best for me. 

I love foundations with a full coverage for my skin so this really works for me. I use the 'Studio Fix Fluid' I love this foundation and have used it ever since. Like i said before once i find a product i really like i tend to stick to it and not go for anything else, so i have been using this product for something crazy like two years. I would like to branch out and discover other foundations, im just always a bit wary of spending quite a lot of money on something which i don't know im going to love as much as i love this product.


If you can recommend any other liquid foundations with a full coverage then leave a comment to let me know :)

One of my favourite drug store foundations is the rimmel 'wake me up' foundation and i use that one in the colour 'ivory' this foundation has a good coverage and i love the smell too!

I then like having powder on top just to set my foundation, and one of my favourite powders to use is the 'studio fix powder plus foundation' What i have found before with a lot of powders is they leave my face looking dry but this one doesn't and i love the way the powder leaves your face looking after. 


4 comments:

  1. My,too.;-)
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and I love you blog.
    I use Mac Studio Fix powder daily and I love it!!

    Do check my blog out.
    http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.sg/

    maybe follow me back on google+? :)

    ReplyDelete