Wednesday 21 August 2013

Hello! my name is Abbie and I have decided to start a blog! how exciting (and scary!..)
After reading numerous of blogs for the past couple of years I have finalllyyyy decided to create my own! My blog will mainly be focused on beauty products and the general rare thoughts that pop into my mind!
I find it so useful and love reading blog posts on beauty products to see if they actually work and are worth spending your hard earned money on! I especially love seeing photos of the products on people so you can see the difference and I do love me some before and after product photo shots! so hopefully I will be brave enough to post my face all over the internet, and share my thoughts on different products good or bad.
I also love watching shopping haul videos and reading haul blog posts as it just makes you just want to go and buy everything that they show you!?!? even if my bank balance doesn't quite agree!
So here it goes! my first ever mini blog post!
speak soon!
abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment