Thursday 29 August 2013

Just a quick post about some lippy!
I absolutely love the topshop lipstick collection.
The range of colours are great and they are so moist which is a must for me in a lipstick, they apply really easily and the colour comes out great. As i am working rather a lot recently i tend to go for more of a natural minimal makeup for day to day makeup, so this has been the lipstick i have been wearing most recently.
I also have the 'brighton rock' topshop lipstick which is a real bright pink colour which i have also been really loving recently.
Topshop Lipstick - 'Macaroon'

I haven't actually bought a lot of the Topshop make-up collection, i have a couple of the cream blushers which i really like and am glad i have them as i find cream blushers so easy to apply and create such a nice affect on your skin. And i have numerous amounts of the nail polishes as the colours they have are just too pretty to ignore when i go in there! 
I am hoping to buy the glow highlighter and give those a try as they look quite snazzy and have heard a few good comments about those so they are on my list!
Let me know if there is anything you love from the topshop collection so i can try them out :)


4 comments:

  1. Hey, reading your post make me want to try the Topshop lipstick and cream blush badly! :)
    and can i request you to do a review on the glow highlighter once you buy it, I'm interested in all Topshop makeup now.
    Btw I follow you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back? :)

    Have a great day!
    Do visit my blog.
    http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i have followed you on bloglovin:)
      go try the lipstick its so great!

      Delete
  2. I really want this lipstick it looks like the perfect shade. I have a cream blusher duo I got around Christmas time from a Louise Gray collection that had gone into sale and I love it! I'm not sure they do it anymore though which is really annoying! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would recommend this lipstick the colour is great i use it daily!:)

      Delete