Sunday 25 August 2013

I thought i would do a post on some of the items that i have been loving recently, they're definitely not necessarily new products in store, they're just the ones that i have been wearing most this month :)

So quite a while ago i purchased the naked 2 palette, after not having the original but hearing good things about it i thought i would go for it. At £36 pound i did feel slightly guilty buying just the one product, but told myself that there is 12 different colours in there and that works out at 3 pound a colour so not too bad really....? ha, anyway after using it for a while now i am so glad that i purchased it as i just use it absolutely all the time. The colours just blend so well together and i love using neutral colours so this palette is perfect. You may notice the end colour is missing.. i may have dropped the palette only after having it a day, i was obviously too excited and unfortunately the black completely cracked so i took what was left out of the palette and saved it and keep it in my room. I do use the black occasionally as i find the pgiment is really good in these eyeshadows and the black is a really dramatic black (if you know what i mean) and looks really great on a smokey eye. 


The next product is the Barry M Gelly nail polish. I absolutely LOVE the Gelly collection as they look so great on your nails and they give such a professional smooth finish with only one coat. I have been wearing this colour for absolute yonks as it is such a summery colour and was just something a little different! 

I watched a youtube beauty video about these maybellene colour tattoo cream eyeshadows and just thought the 'pink gold' (bottom left) was so so so pretty i then went and bought it myself. I really loved the colour and i don't normally wear much colour on my lids i tend to stick to neutrals so this was nice for a change. 
I loved it so much i went back and they were on offer 3 for 2 so i bought the black, pomegranate and 'on and on bronze'

I've had my real techniques powder brush for ages, i actually forgot about it then rekindled my love for it in the past month, great for powdering over your foundation. love all the real technique brushes :)

ramble ramble ramble!



Oh my god, I actually love love love this perfume it smells so good. Ive been using voctor and rolf flowerbomb before this one and me and my boyfriend were wandering around debenhams and i instantly fell in love with this. The smell is so sweet? and i just love it. Obviously won't be everyones kinda smell, but im so happy i found it i love it :)


Ooops, so i went in zara..
saw these shoes, picked them up they were size 4 my size, it was fate and i could not put them down. Gorgeous heels and really comfortable! 

9 comments:

  1. Wow,amazing shoes...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Maybelline Color Tattoos!
    I've got the one in 'Pink Gold' and 'On and On Bronze' and I love them both :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background!

    And the shoes are rad!

    - N xx

    http://antleredfawn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! And the maybelline colour tattoos look amazing! I need to try them out!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes!! And the naked palette looks perfection xx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7392713

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so gorgeous! I need to own them, there so amazing. I also love the colour tatooes and did the exact same thing with pink gold, It is a very pretty shade, i just wish i was more confident wearing it.
    Sam X
    http://lipstickandlectures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those shoes are gorgeous! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete