Friday 23 August 2013

I was doing my make-up this morning and thought it was a great opportunity for a blog post! I am just focusing on the eyes in this post and will go through how I created my neutral smokey eye colour.
I used one of my mac quads WHICH is not complete! I still have a space so any recommendations for a colour in there would be great, I was thinking of going for just a real deep dark brown/black colour to use in the crease of the eyelid to help with smokey eyes. 
In my palette I have 'mystery' which is top left, 'wood-winked' bottom left and 'nylon' bottom right. First of all I used wood winked and used that all over my lid, I then used my mac 217 brush to blend the colour and just to blend all the hard edges that the eye shadow may have left. I then used mystery in the crease of my lid and built up the colour adding more each time and blending with the brush as I went along so that I could build up the smokey eye effect. 
I also then used a tiny bit of black from my 'naked 2' palette just to add some extra depth in the crease of my eyelid again building up the finished look.


2 comments:

  1. I love these eyeshadows! They look great on you (:

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thankyou you should try them!:) xx

    ReplyDelete